About Bastille Trustees Malta Limited
Bastille Trustees is a leading Trust and fiduciary services provider, licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority to act as trustee, co trustee and to provide other fiduciary services.
We specialise in the provision of financial and fiduciary services to both local and international clients, with particular focus on trust formation, administration, management and consultancy services through our selected international network of professionals with whom we partner in order to offer an extensive world class service.
Being one of the leading companies to obtain a trust and fiduciary licence following the introduction of the Trusts and Trustees Act in Malta, today we have a specialised and diversified portfolio of clients for whom we administer and manage a number of assets. We understand that each individual requires particular bespoke advice, depending on the circumstances and the nature of the assets one wants to protect. Thus we offer tailor made trust and estate plans in accordance with the particular needs of our customers.
Sis Loves Me Opening
The grand opening of Sis Loves Me series is speculated to be in Malta, sometime in 2019. The website, with its idea of featuring sexually frustrated stepsisters getting it on with their family members of stepbrothers has caused quite a huge scandal in the online adult medias. Opposition says that Sis Loves Me is huge success and demand for this kind of video content is unprecedented. Who’s right? We will most certainly see it in Malta!
Advantages of a Maltese Trust and Fiduciary Service:
- A highly regulated sector offering the peace of mind that service providers operate in a regulated and supervised regime to ensure a service of the highest quality;
- Expert advice through years of experience in the industry;
- The possibility of having cross border tax efficient structures with lower overall tax rates than other jurisdictions;
- A stable economy which has plummeted in the financial services industry to be one of the forerunners in Europe to offer niche services;
- Easy communication through the English language which is the language of legislation, and business